jueves, 4 de diciembre de 2014

What are some of Facebook's best kept secrets? - Quora

Answer: Not sure these are "best kept" or even "secrets," but I'll give it a s.​.​.​
Quora
Top Stories from Your Feed
Your Quora Digest
What are some of Facebook's best kept secrets?
Alex Wu
Alex Wu, worked at Facebook for >4 yrs.
I am in my early 20s, earning between $110-180k/yr depending on my bonus. Would it be inappropriate for me to drive a $50k Mercedes-Benz?
Joseph Wang
Joseph Wang, MIT - Class of 1991 - Total LOSER
Is Sarah Palin smarter than Barack Obama?
Nick Malik
Nick Malik, Business Strategist, Enterprise Archi...
What's it like to have a 150 IQ? Is life really easy?
Leon Matthias
Leon Matthias
What are the best-kept secrets of great programmers?
Jeff Darcy
Jeff Darcy
How do Bill Gates, Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey manage their email?
Jimmy Wales
Jimmy Wales, Wikipedia founder and Wikia cofounder
As a person with English as my first language, what would be the most useful foreign language that I could learn?
Sanda Golcea
Sanda Golcea, polyglot IT babe. I speak many langua...
What is the most effective yet efficient way to get rich?
Evan Asano
Evan Asano, founder, mediakix
How long do you count before throwing a grenade?
Noam Kaiser
Noam Kaiser, Principal@Gemini VC, Daddy, Hubby, Is...
Does the sentence "My English is poor" sound right to you? What is the best way to express the same idea?
Mikhail Kotykhov
Mikhail Kotykhov, Helping people learn practical skills...
 
Read More in Your Feed
This email was sent by Quora (650 Castro Street #450, Mountain View, CA 94041). Quora is the best answer to any question. Unsubscribe from this email.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenteaza daca esti mai bun decat mine...