sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2014

My father is dying of pancreatic cancer. We are in the last stages. Is it wrong of me...? - Quora

Answer: My husband died from cancer.​ Towards the end I pushed him to eat.​.​.​ I.​.​.​
Quora
Top Stories from Your Feed
Your Quora Digest
My father is dying of pancreatic cancer. We are in the last stages. Is it wrong of me to force him to eat thereby delaying the inevitable and dragging out the misery?
Amanda Sederstrand
Amanda Sederstrand, Sometimes my weaknesses are stronger ...
Is it a good idea for a homeowner to carry a taser against a potential burglar?
Justin Freeman
Justin Freeman, Public Safety at Missouri State Unive...
What are some examples of a fluke?
Dan Knight
Dan Knight, Imagination is intelligence with an e...
I got a job offer telling me to "pick my salary". How do I do that?
Athol Dickson
Athol Dickson
What should I know before buying a suit?
Jeannine van der Linden
Jeannine van der Linden, Coworking space owner, Recovering Law...
What clothing always stays fashionable?
Stephanie Vardavas
Stephanie Vardavas, I wonder.
What does the US have that does not exist in the UK?
Jeremy Miles
Jeremy Miles
Is there a way to never lose at Tic Tac Toe?
Arjun Subramaniam
Arjun Subramaniam
Why are Chinese people always apologising for their poor English?
Whitney Lane
Whitney Lane, Thinker, teacher, student, friendly h...
Why doesn't the USA invade Canada?
Phil Darnowsky
Phil Darnowsky, I know things and have opinions
 
Read More in Your Feed
This email was sent by Quora (650 Castro Street #450, Mountain View, CA 94041). Quora is the best answer to any question. Unsubscribe from this email.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenteaza daca esti mai bun decat mine...